Clearwater Summer Camp 2018 “The Place to BE!”
Looking for a fun and safe summer camp that your kids will LOVE? Look no further. Clearwater Summer Camps are the Place to Be!
Clearwater Camps are the place to be for fun! Each week campers will enjoy a wide variety of fun activities including; fantastic field trips, goofy games, spectacular guest speakers, creative craft projects and other awesome activities. Additionally, each week a different positive Character Trait will be discussed and celebrated. Campers will build new friendships and create life-long memories under the supervision of caring adults. Each camp counselor is carefully selected based on their experience and love of children. Most of our staff are college students or teachers who return year after year to the delight of their campers.
Don't BE left out of the fun! Camp registration begins in March.
Click here for information and registration forms for Summer Camps 2018.
Clearwater Camp Locations
- Countryside Recreation Center | 2640 Sabal Springs Dr. | (727) 669-1914 | Elementary and Middle School Camp (Children entering grades 1-8) | Registration opens on March 22 at 7 a.m.
- Long Center |1501 N. Belcher Rd. | (727) 793-2320 | Elementary and Middle School Camp (Children entering grades 1-8) | Registration opens on March 22 at 6 a.m.
- North Greenwood Recreation & Aquatic Complex | 900 N. MLK, Jr. Ave. | (727) 462-6276) | JWB Camp for children ages 11-17 | Registration opens on March 22 at 10 a.m.
- Ross Norton Recreation & Aquatic Complex | 1426 S. MLK, Jr. Ave. | (727) 462-6025 | JWB Camp for Elementary children ages 5-8, and Middle School children ages 9-12 | Registration opens on March 22 at 10 a.m.
Clearwater Camp Fees and Registration Information
For $100 or less per week, campers receive all field trips, supplies, a t-shirt and 50 hours of fun activities. JWB sponsored camps are only $30 for the summer and provide campers with all of the above plus lunch through the summer lunch program.
- Camp Dates: May 29 thru Aug. 10, 2018* (Dates will follow Pinellas School calendar.)
- No camps on May 28 or July 4
- Camp Hours: 7:30 a.m.-5:30 p.m. | Structured time: 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Camp Fees: $90 with a Recreation card/$100 without a card per weekly session. JWB Camps are $30 for the summer for those who qualify.
- Registration begins in March 2018
Scholarships are available to City of Clearwater residents only. Please contact the center for further information.
Counselor In Training (C.I.T.) Program
Young adults entering 9th grade or up who enjoy being a role model for children and are looking for a fun and rewarding way to spend their summer are encouraged to apply for one of our C.I.T. positions. C.I.T.’s are needed at all Clearwater Camp locations and are a valuable part of our camp team. Call the recreation center of your choice to set up an interview.
Cost: $150 with a Recreation Card, or $165 without a card for the entire summer. Fee covers cost of field trips