Contact Information2640 Sabal Springs Drive
Clearwater, FL 33761
Recreation Center Hours
- Mondays- Fridays: 5 a.m.- 8:30 p.m.
- Saturdays: 8 a.m.- 5 p.m.
- Sundays: Closed.
Daily Admission Fees (plus 7% tax):
| With PLUS or
|With Recreation Card||Without Card|
|Youth (ages 18 and under)||Free||$1.87||$3.74|
|Adults (ages 19 and up)||Free||$2.80||$5.61|
The Countryside Recreation Center features:
- Fitness center with recumbent bikes, ARC trainers, rowing machine, upright bike, treadmills and elliptical cross trainers as well as a complete Cybex circuit and free weights.
- One full Gymnasium with the option for two full small basketball courts.
- Three large class rooms
- Fitness course
- Five baseball/softball diamonds
- Playground and picnic area
- Two lighted basketball courts
The Countryside Recreation Center is the place to be for fun, sports, games, field trips, crafts and more.
- Day Out Camps
- Spring Break Camp
- Elementary and Middle School Summer Camp
- Thanksgiving Camp
- Holiday Camp
- After School Drop In
- Brown Bag Basketball
- Cross Training
- Exercise and Fitness Dynamics
- Foil Fencing
- Kali/ Eskrima
- Line Dancing
- Mah Jongg
- Mixed Martial Arts
- Multisport Strength &Conditioning
- Personal Training
- Silver Sneakers Cardio Fit
- Silver SneakersYoga Stretch
- Self Defense Jiu Jitsu
- Table Tennis Club
- Total Fitness Workout
- Youth Basketball (Ages 8-17)
- Adult Basketball (Ages 18 & up)
- Adult Basketball (40 and up)
- High School Basketball
- Basketball Clinics
When you love your workout, the results come easy. Jazzercise is the world's largest dance and fitness program. Jazzercise blends yoga, Pilates, and kickboxing movements into fun dance routines set to fresh music. All fitness levels are welcome.
With a focus on getting healthy and getting fit, a 60-minute class includes total body warm-up, aerobic dance section, strength training with free weights and exertubes, ending with a full body stretch.
- Birthday Party Packages
- Business Functions
- AAU Practice/ Tournaments