If you are looking for a way to truly make a difference in your community, the Clearwater Parks and Recreation Department invites you to join our friendly team of volunteers. Do you enjoy helping others, want to learn more about your community, interested in meeting new friends? All of these things can happen, plus you'll have fun!
Volunteer Information: (727) 562-4832
- Youth 10-17 years (10-13 yrs accompanied by parent under certain circumstances)
- Students (Bright Futures Approved)
- Adults / Seniors
- Groups / Corporations
- Community Groups & Non-Profit Organizations
Volunteer positions include a wide range of opportunities and something for everyone:
- Summer & Seasonal Camps
- Sports & Athletic Tournaments
- Special Events
- Moccasin Lake Environmental Center
- Mentoring & Tutoring Programs
- Adopt Programs
- Environmental Projects
- Recreational Centers
How Do I Get Started?
Step One: Complete Group Volunteer Application Online
Step Two: Volunteer Handbook
Once your application has been received, we will contact you to discuss your interests and availabilities. There are one-time projects and long-term opportunities available.
For more information about this program, contact our Volunteer Specialist at (727) 562-4832 or email at Valerie.Christou@myclearwater.com