Volunteer Information: (727) 562-4803
If you are looking for a way to truly make a difference in your community, the Clearwater Parks and Recreation Department invites you to join our friendly team of volunteers. Do you enjoy helping others, want to learn more about your community, interested in meeting new friends? All of these things can happen, plus you'll have fun!
- Youth 10-17 years (10-13 yrs accompanied by parent under certain circumstances)
- Students (Volunteer hours may apply to service learning project hours for school credit or Bright Futures. Middle School, High School, Private School and College students welcome)
- Adults / Seniors
- Groups / Corporations
- Clearwater Non-profit Organizations (Local organizations, for profit and not-for-profit, are encouraged to Adopt-A-Park, join us for an outdoor service day or join our e-mail list to pass on opportunities to your members)
Volunteer positions include a wide range of opportunities. We have something for everyone. You can lend a helping hand with...
- Children's Events/Activities
- Sports & Athletics
- Special/Seasonal Events
- Moccasin Lake Environmental Center
- Environmental Projects
- and so much more!
How Do I Get Started?
If you need 10 hours or less, contact the Volunteer Coordinator at 727-562-4803.
Step One: print volunteer application
Step Two: print all forms below
You may also use our Volunteer/Community Service Check-List to assist you with the application process.
Once your application, background check form, and affidavit have been received, you will be contacted to meet with our staff to determine your interests, skills, and availability. Both short-term and long term positions are available.
Whether you volunteer for a one-time event a seasonal event or an on-going project, your unselfishness is appreciated and the contribution of your valuable time and effort truly makes a difference!
For more information about this program, contact our Volunteer Specialist at (727) 562-4803.